Lookingandnbsp for a new career direction utilising your Legal Secretarial or Documentation experience
Sydney CBD location, friendly team environment andamp excellent training!
Our client specialises in Software forandnbsp users within the Legalandnbsp industry providing software solutionsandnbsp across office automation, accounting, document management and numerous other disciplines. This role, Helpdesk Consultant, isandnbsp your opportunity to utilise your legalorsecretarial experience to take your career in an exciting new direction.andnbsp This Sydney CBD based opportunity isandnbsp responsible primarily for providing high levels of customer service and support toandnbsp clients using Legal office automation software.
Succesful candidates will receive full training, outstanding career progression opportunities, friendly and highly motivated team environment and exceptional employee benefits.
Main responsibilities include
- Liaising with clients to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
- General Helpdesk client support to resolve 1st level problems.
- Escalation of more technical issues to 2nd Level Support.
- Undertake training onandnbsp Legal Practiceandnbsp Software to become a product specialist.
- Email, Telephone and postal communications.
The successful candidate will have the following experience
- Previous knowledgeorexperience in a Legal AdministrationorSecretarial type role.
- Knowledge of Legal environment including documents and software.
- A genuine desire to succeed take yourandnbsp Legal experience in a new direction.
- A demonstrable commitment to outstanding levels of customer service.
- Solid experience with PC and MicroSoftandnbsp Office suite of products.
- Ability to work unsupervised with high levels of self motivation.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- A friendly disposition with a high regard forandnbsp working as a team.
This exciting newandnbsp position will provide you with the ability to progress your career and grow your role within this organisation along with the growth of this business department.
If you have the required experience, combined withandnbsp strong customer relationship building skills andandnbsp clear, friendly communicationandnbsp skills we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.